Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Little Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I'm going to tell you abut a shampoo and conditioner that is absolutely amazing and inexpensive!
It's called Bed Head Resurrection level 3.


If any of you suffer from thyroid issues, you know what it's like to lose hair, and lot's of it.  
Also, when you bleach your hair , you know how damaged it can get.  Not to mention the breakage!

I bought this at our local Krogers, for a little over $20 for both.  
I cannot stand to use products on my hair because of the residue or heaviness they can give.  So I am always looking for a shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair feel clean and healthy.  I'm a wash and style with hairspray kind of gal.  Once in awhile I'll use a dry shampoo if I'm feelin' lazy.  But that's it for me.  No mousse, gel or anything for volume.  I have lot's of hair, thank goodness...or I'd be bald by now! 

This stuff is it!  It smells fruity, and it leaves your hair feeling so soft and slick but not flat and heavy.  I've used it 3 times now and my youngest daughter has to.  We both love it!

I used to lose hair by the wads after showering.  Now I am losing just a little bit on my hairbrush.  I used to have to clean my brush 3 times after washing my hair.  Now I just do it once and it  really isn't needed.

I use a flat iron to curl and straighten my hair.  They tend to dry out your ends.  I am sold on this shampoo and am gonna stock up on it for all of us gals that live in this house.  It even makes my bleached hair shine!  

This was just a quick post using my cell pics, but take my word for it...this stuff is great!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I always love to hear about a new tryed product. This sounds like it is for me. I'm naturally blonde so that means my hair is on the thinner side, I have thyroid issues and I don't eat right. Biotin has really made a difference in my hair. It was so thin that you could see my pink scalp. After a year with biotin my hair is healthy and thick! I've been looking for a good shampoo combo and haven't found it yet, but maybe I have. I'll give it a try. I love bed head products.
    Thank for the tip! Stay warm and have a wonderful week.
    xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a product like that, too. I don't like anything heavy and I am a wash/dry/flat iron gal with dry hair. I will give this product a try when I use up the last of what I have here. Thanks for the tip. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie